Well other than the fact that Owen has picked up yet another cold (I started going to the gym last week and am 99% sure he picked it up from the gym daycare...) and that I have not been feeling great myself its been a good weekend! I have been working really hard the past two months to feel better about ME and am thrilled to say that as of this morning I hit the over 20 pounds gone mark. Finally starting to feel a bit better. I have a ways to go but am on the right track and it feels great. So that was the highlight of MY weekend. Maybe once another 20 are gone you will actually see a picture of ME on here. :)
As a family though the highlight has to be NEW FURNITURE! YAY! It was so needed. Ours were so nasty from the boys. Six years was the lifespan on those things and thats being nice. What I REALLY want is a big sectional BUT our place is just too small. So Ian and I decided to see if we could find a good deal and we did. We got a nice BIG couch that is big enough for us to lay on together (YAY) and still have room for the kids and we got a super deal on a coffee table and side table. Every time Ian walks in the room he says "I love this couch" :) Because we now just have one couch instead of a couch and chair I wanted to have something for the boys to lounge on than just the floor. I searched my favorite place Craigslist and found a lady getting ride of a great quality bean bag chair or love sac. Its not necessarily the color I would have picked but we may buy a cover but for the price it was WELL worth it. The boys (and Ian and I) love it. Now if I can get the monkey child (Owen) to stop climbing on the tables! Constant battle with that kid. Now I am on the hunt for the perfect lamp for the side table. Ian insists we need a rug...we'll see about that if we can agree on one. Either way we are all excited.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Good Weekend:)s
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment