Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun!!

This is just some randomness from the week:) Owen really does love Luke. He LOVES to take pictures of him too. Here are pictures of Luke by Owen:

Owen was playing with Luke and was so cute I had to get a few shots and then we did a self portrait of the three of us:)
Luke is loving having his Nana here and of course loves his daddy!
And here are a few beach pictures from yesterday in no order. It was pretty gloomy but not too cold (besides the water!) and we enjoyed a couple of hours with Paige and Dylan just hanging out. Nathan and Owen had fun playing some football with Dylan and Ian and Jacob walked a good chunk of the beach together. I followed them for a while without them knowing and took some pictures:) Cute to see them interacting. Nana kept Luke and he finally gave up and passed out. I am so greatful I bought our little three sided tent last year. It is working out great to have a place to let him rest when he needs it and to help keep him out of the sun. Today we are having friends over and enjoying fish tacos and yummy sides and dessert to "celebrate" our last real night with Nana here as Ian gets underway tomorrow and she leaves before he returns. The kids are already drooling at the thought of their coveted fish tacos!

0 comments: