This is for family. I posted a picture of the front of the house on FB but don't want to jinx us:) Papers are signed, closing is tentatively set for July 27th....if the loan goes through and all goes okay. So here is to hoping and praying it does!
The back yard or what Ian could get of it....
The front of the house
Looking inside from the front door. Ian and I really don't care for the carpet and would like to just have it ripped out and the flooring all the lamenant but are waiting to hear the cost of that....we may do it ourselves later.
Looking from the kitchen to the family room area...again the carpet ewww but can't wait to fancy up that nook and the fireplace...love it!
The kitchen...Im in LOVE!! Luke tried out the sink minus the water and he approved:) Ian is drooling over the appliances. I am not looking forward to the fridge bill:)
Looking down the street if you are facing away from the house to the right. Love how big and wide they are.
A few more houses still are to be built next to us.
Love all the views of the mountains all around...until they build more houses I am sure but for now I will enjoy it. The boys' school is literally up the street and across the main road maybe 1/3 of a mile.
Crossing fingers and saying prayers it all works out.....more pictures then:)
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Our first house??
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment