Friday, January 10, 2014

PIctutes! Just some favorites from the past couple of months

I love Instagram! (a photo ap). I have been slacking posting pictures for grandparents! Sorry! It is so much easier to send a picture to Ian this time around. I can send one at a time and he seems to be getting them fine. I love it and he loves it. Makes us feel like he is a part of things a bit more. Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of months. Here are some from Christmastime. I won't lie December sucked. Majorly. But January so far has been much better. :) We especially loved Ian's coconut from Hawaii! And getting to skype with daddy for Christmas. Can't wait for him to pull in again soon so we can see his face again. Technology is amazing. Here are a few of my babies. We had a wonderful beach day to celebrate the new year. Luke finally loved it! As much as these boys drive me insane, and they do on a daily basis I am so thankful for them. We are 5 weeks into this deployment, roughly 20% done as long as no time is added. Come on Summer!:)

0 comments: