
So all year I have said "we really need to take family pictures". The last one was in December when my friend Nicole took some at her house. Tonight she came over again and took a few shots. We are thankful for her and her talents. We missed good lighting by just a few moments and the boys (especially Nathan) were pretty uncooperative....but we did get a couple cute ones. Nicole showed us an addicting site to edit photos. I need to stay away from there until we are moved!
Movers are coming Friday. I am so thankful Ian has tomorrow off. Remember to thank all the Veterans in your life.
After seeing Nicole's skills I need to learn to edit! This one above they so are not all looking. It would have been a cute pose. They still are pretty silly and cute so I thought I would share it. 
The two above are in sequence. The top one is the "before" Owen smacked the heck out of Jacob's head and the bottom one is the "after" and his reaction. Needless to say we all had a good laugh and Owen thought he was pretty funny.
And then this last one of me and my biggest "baby". I love him so much and it is hard to see him struggling as we prepare to move. I think once we get on the road things will get better, at least that is what I am praying for.
Thank you again Nicole! We are sure going to miss you guys.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Family Pictures
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we're going to miss you too!!!!
that top picture is great, even with the darker background. definitely frame worthy or great for a christmas card pic...or a "we have moved" mailer...:( not that i'm happy about that.
btw sarah, your talk on sunday was A-MAZING! it was so personable, and you brought in such a great spirit. it was seriously one of the best i've heard in a long while. thank you!!!
Post a Comment