Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sea World- Finally

The boys, especially Jacob, have been BEGGING to go to Sea World since we moved back here. Why we did not go last year, I don't know but as a Salute to Heroes one day a year active duty military and up to three dependents can go once for free. Jacob said for his birthday he really wanted to go so we thought it would be fun to go while NaNa is here visiting. Even though the boys still are not feeling all that great we decided to just go anyways. Sorry people if we got you sick:) There were a couple of hours where Owen was a pain but overall the day was a great success. I think the boys and I are going to get annual passes so that we can have something fun to do while Ian is gone. The boys especially loved the rides and touching the Stingrays. Owen loved the Polar Bears and Penguins. WARNING Picture Overload. The boys are already asking when we can go again.

The boys with Dad on the Journey to Atlantis ride. They LOVED it.

We decided Owen could use a little splash too while he not so patiently waited for them to get back.



They boys all climbed into a "Polar Bear Den"











Oscar the Grouch summed up Owen's attitude so well I had to get a picture.



I love this picture of Jacob. I can't believe he will be eight tomorrow.


Owen on the way out of the park. Begging to go to sleep in his bed:)

0 comments: