Here are a few cute pictures from our time hanging out at the hotel. We even made little personal pizzas Sunday night before going to see the fountains at the Bellagio. The kids had fun watching Jacob play Speedracer on the DS.
This cracked me up. The pictures are in backwards order but Nathan fell asleep on the bed and Jacob said he was NOT sleeping with him because he is all over him. So he made himself a bed on the floor on the couch cushions and I thought thats where he was sleeping. I got up to use the bathroom one of the million times a night that I do these days and checked on them and found them like this. Jacob was up quite early having a fit that Nathan would not get off of him. Poor Nathan has no clue he does it but it sure would annoy me too!
I brought the play pen hoping Owen would still fit and if not I was going to have him sleep with me. Lucky me he did! It is probably the last time he will use it:( but he slept just fine. Here he is all cuddled in ready to say good night the first night we were there.
I love this last picture. We were just playing in bed and I asked him to take a picture of me. We just needed to have Ian there to make a Owen cookie.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Hanging at the hotel
Posted by Sarah Heller at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha Corban and Nathan both. Looks like Owen loved being in the pack and play to me. It works out he won't fit much longer to make room for grand finale.
Post a Comment