We had the best weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a short visit but well worth it. They flew down so that Grandpa could help bless Luke in church. Unfortunately poor Ian is working like a dog and on top of it sick AND poor Luke finally has succumbed and is sick as well. So, we went to church yesterday, Ian blessed him and we partook of the sacrament and came home. Ian had to be back on the ship and we spent the afternoon spending last quality time with Grandma and Grandpa before they flew home last night. I got the best present EVER a full two hour nap. I think its the only thing keeping me sane right now with at least two kids at a time sick. I was up five times last night from 12:30 to 6 between Owen and Luke. Its been a long week and a half! We did not take too many pictures but I wanted to make sure I got one of Luke in the little blessing suit. All four boys have worn the same outfit. It is a good thing we blessed him when we did because he was bursting out of it:) The boys had so much fun playing with Grandpa wrestling, nerf gun wars, legos, watching tv. And Jacob especially loved reading with Grandma. Love you Mom and Dad!
Ian gave Luke a wonderful blessing. We love that little man so much. I just hope he gets better soon as I worry so much its moving down into his chest. Even though he is pretty miserable he is still smiley and a happy go lucky babe although Grandma and Grandpa spoiled him and he wants me to hold him all day:) I wish I had gotten pictures of everyone or at least a family picture but between Owen having a major bad day due to Ian leaving again and Luke being sick this was the best I could do. We are now just waiting to get to spend next week with Auntie Laura and Uncle Greg!Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment