It is so hard to wrap my mind around the fact that Luke is ONE! We had a fun day yesterday celebrating his big day with friends. He is having so much fun playing with all his new toys and he LOVED his cupcake!:) I am sad he is getting so big but he is so fun right now. We just all love him to pieces. Daddy found this cool toy for Luke and brought it home Friday we decided to just let him have it since there would be so much going on yesterday. He had a total fit when Ian was trying to get the wrapping off. We just laughed:)
Party time! We did a cupcake bar for the kids. They loved it! I got a Angry Birds xbox game from redbox and the kids all had fun taking turns. Ian enjoyed getting into that too once the adults left:) Cake time!! They did not upload in order but you can see when he was done:) These last few are just a few shots from after everyone went home and he was enjoying family time and some of his new presents. I think it was the perfect first birthday. Not too overwhelming. Just enough people and he seemed to have a really good time and even let other people besides mommy hold him. I love that little man! This last picture is of him playing with one of his new toys early (EARLY) this morning:)Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment