November is the month of birthdays in our house. It is official as of yesterday Owen is FOUR. He is super excited to be four. He will have his big birthday adventure tomorrow with Daddy and his big brothers as they are going fishing in a BOAT! He can't wait (and is driving me nuts). None of us were feeling well yesterday and I ended up sleeping half the day but he still says it was his "best birthday ever". He loves his new toys and J and N helped him put together his legos. He was not loving his new bike as much as I thought he would because its "small" but Ian took them out for a bit while I slept and I guess he had a ball. He had requested a "sprinkle" cake with chocolate and green frosting sooooo he got what he asked for. He loved decorating his own cupcake at Luke's party so I got him sprinkles, gummy bears and M&Ms and he went to town decorating it all up. He was very proud of his design. Now that we are past the "thunderous" threes maybe he will chill out....?? Unlikely but one can hope:) Opening presents!
The cake! I love the pictures of him when we are singing to him. You can tell he felt so special. Then there is one of the three big boys having their cake!Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment