I am trying to get Owen to nap and thought I would share some of my favorite recent pictures (over the last month) I have taken with Instagram. Especially for Gramps, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jackie since they are not on FB:)
There are pictures of Ian putting together his little patio for his new GRILL (finally replacing our decade old one). Luke was "helping":) We went to an Easter Egg Hunt for our church and the boys were spoiled! I love Ian trying to hide behind the bunny. While there he and the boys found a tree with a I "heart" S on it so Ian took a picture and texted it to me:) I love him! There are some rare moments of Ian with the boys and my favorite is one of all the boys on the floor having movie time. Lasted about three minutes but it was so sweet. Another favorite is of Owen with an entire smoothie on him. Just glad they were OUTSIDE. I asked him what happened he said "Luke scared me". No words.....
Enjoy!













Thursday, March 28, 2013
Instagram Randomness
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment