Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Update

Well, I was hoping to do this update with a picture but we just have been so busy I have not had a chance to have Ian take one...at least when I am looking somewhat decent:) Most of this week I was in sweats and a tshirt cleaning. Nesting has definitely set in. Now if my body would just let me do what I want to do. It is quite hindering these days.

I am now 36 weeks 4 days. I went to the Dr yesterday and all is good. Nothing really happening yet to my dispair:) I am about 50% effaced but no real dialtion yet. The Dr keeps repeating to me though that this is my third baby and I can go from nothing to something very quickly and then tells me when to call so it seems that he thinks I am just going to go at some point. I can hope its not in another 4 weeks! I have already said though that THIS will be the child that wants to stay in until Thanksgiving. Help me now!

Owen is one crazy kid though and very active so I am trying to embrace it as this should be the last time I get to enjoy it. He kept both Ian and I up last night just going nuts. Some of his movements literally shook my whole body which shook Ian and as much as we were both exhausted it was quite funny. Poor Ian got home at 10 and had to be back up at 3 so he really needed his sleep. Oh the fun we have to come! Ian really has no clue since he missed it both times:) I have a feeling though before too long he won't even wake up. Gotta love the gift daddy's have to sleep through everything. Its going to be interesting having him in our room. But things are all set up, clothes are washed and put away, bassinet is all set up. We are ready! So now we just wait for him to decide he is ready. I can't wait to hold him and love him. I am so looking forward to that baby smell but most of all I am looking forward to not worrying about Ian leaving! I am looking forward to seeing all my boys snuggling on the couch:) I am looking forward to Jacob and Nathan meeting him and loving him. I am just looking forward to this whole new experience.

I keep praying he will be here BY his due date. I guess time will tell!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of him. I know anytime! But you HAVE to get one more picture of you. Have to, have to, have to. :)