
So today was a sick day in our house. Jacob started not feeling too great yesterday and since he was off school due to holiday I had hoped he would be okay today for school but no such luck. He was up with a fever coughing early this morning and so when he got up for good I told him he would be staying on the couch today. He cried for over an hour begging me to let him go. Poor kid! I am glad he loves going though! So I told him he had to stay "resting" so that he could be better by tomorrow. So he and Nathan have been vegetables most of the day. I even rented him Speed Racer which he has been dying to see and is sitting here next to me watching now. He seems a bit more "chipper" and his cheeks have gone from tomato red to just a bit flushed so I have hopes it will be a quick cold. However, the cough is not sounding so great.
I think the boys are getting on each other's nerves and we had a discussion about being brothers forever and friends forever and how if we don't have friends to play with who is there? Jacob thought about that for a minute and then said "Nathan" I said yep so learn to get along because you are brothers FOREVER. It seems to help ---for about a half hour:) I thought they were cute though watching TV together and had to get a picture. Don't mind the red eye I am not really in the mood to sit and mess with fixing it at the moment.
Hope everyone else is healthy and enjoying their week! The weather has turned overnight from fairly warm still to crisp and a little cool and I am LOVING IT! (especially being pregnant) Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and I LOVE living in a place where you have REAL full seasons. Driving to my OB check up last night I was in heaven driving by the colorful Mums and the trees starting to go to yellow and red. I am going to make sure I enjoy this month before it all falls off and we have dead everything and snow:) I actually enjoy having the snow somewhat but thinking about having a tiny baby and dealing with it has me dreading it just a little bit.
Speaking of baby all is well. I am 32 weeks and measuring right on track finally. He is absolutely insane with his moving and leaves me quite uncomfortable almost all the time these days but I am trying to embrace it and enjoy it. I know Ian is! He thinks it is the best thing ever that I look like tweedle dee these days:) And of course I love him for it! I keep going to the Doctor every two weeks the next two visits then down to one a week until Owen decides to make his appearance which I HOPE its around mid November NOT all the way to my due date of the 24 and definitely NOT late!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sick Day
Posted by Sarah Heller at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I tagged you! You get to write 7 interesting things about you and then tag 7 people =)
Post a Comment