In some ways it seems like yesterday we got home from the hospital and in some ways it seems like its been months!
We are adjusting well. Some days are longer than others! Ian is still off work and we are loving having him home. Next week when he goes back will I am sure be a long one! I hope to get back to work myself a few hours a week. I miss it! We will see if I can keep up! Some nights Owen sleeps great at 4+ hour stretches and some nights he refuses to sleep in his bed at all. At this point it is anyone's guess. He is a great little guy though and both Jacob and Nathan tell us a million times a day that they "love our baby Owen". It is pretty neat to watch them with him and see how much they love him.
Proud Nathan with Owen today (12/3/08)
Daddy and Owen
Our highlight of the week was Owen's first bath last night! I was so excited to finally be able to give him a regular bath. Once I covered him with our neat fish washcloth he was quite comfortable as long as I kept it warm.
Owen not quite sure of the bath with his cool fishy washcloth:)
Me looking rough getting ready to give Owen his first bath.
We go back in on Friday for his two week and I know he has grown. I told Ian I would be shocked if he is not at least a half inch longer and a good 9 pounds. Ian just wants to see the smiles. He keeps asking when he will smile. I am just so thankful Ian is here as it was at 2 and 3 weeks he left with Jacob and Nathan. What a comfort to know he is here to stay at least for the next 11 months.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Look who is already two weeks!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute family! Corban loved the video of Owen. Especially Jacob's interjections.
Hello Heller Family!!!
Thanks for emailing me the link of your family site. I love the pictures of Baby Owen - he is darling!! Jacob and Nathan look and sound like wonderful, big brothers. Owen is a lucky little guy! Jacob, I'll see you on Monday! :)
Post a Comment