I am sitting here trying to get a bit of work done for peainthepodcast.com but had to stop and blog this really quickly as I promised Ian I would!:)
This morning Ian and the little boys and I went to Target while Jacob was at school. Since Owen has been born we have removed one middle seat from the van and he sits in the other while Jacob and Nathan sit in the "way back". It is often hard to hear the kids and Nathan was trying to tell me something so I turned down the music to hear him. He says "mom I want to be a REAL firefighter" I said "you do?" and he said "yes" (all whiney). I said well, first you have to go to school and then you have to go to college and learn lots of things and THEN you can be a firefighter. He said "school?" and I said "yes" and then he said "and college?" and I said "yes" and he waiting a minute and then said "mommy what is college?" I told him it was more school and he said "oh you mean like cottage cheese?" Ian and I started busting up laughing. Maybe you had to be there but it was hilarious.
Nathan is so funny and SO obsessed with firefighting. I really need to get him to a fire station to check things out. Too bad NaNa is retired!:)
Monday, December 8, 2008
A Nathan Funny!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now that is HYSTERICAL!!! I started laughing and had to share with Mike and his mom! I hope you are all doing well. I am going to e-mail you a few pictures I got on a CD today, but my eyes are burning and I can't see much more to do so. I added lots of photos on Facebook, and I just figured out how to add pictures to this thing. Baby steps!!!
Post a Comment