So Mr. O is four months today. How? Time sure does fly when you are busy with three kids! Some of the nicknames he now has are Mr. O, Owenmiester, BabyO, Little One, Pineapple (ask Nathan about that one) just to name a few. He is a funny little guy although the worst sleeper of my three so far which is tiring!:) Hopefully that will improve sooner rather than later.
Here are a few pictures and one fun video of him cracking up today. The picture at the top of him laughing is of course of him laughing at Jacob singing or talking to him. The two of them really have a very special little bond and it is heartwarming to watch. Valerie says he looks like a "bald Sarah" (scarey thought!) And today my friend Trudy said that he is looking more and more like Jacob every day which I have to agree. I need to make him a four month appointment. I switched the kids' doctor Monday and Nathan again (or still) has an ear infection that is as the doctor so nicely put it "a puss filled ear" (yum!) so since I have to take him back for a recheck in two weeks I figure I will wait to take Owen in and do both at the same time. Hopefully we won't have to make any additional trips between now and then. I now understand with three kids why my mom used to say we needed to just have a room at the doctor we were there so much. Seriously it is crazy! Thank goodness for our military medical and no copays. I am very thankful for that especially right now.
The highlight of this week has been we got Ian's test results back for the Chief exam he took in January. He passed with flying colors. Actually he had the leading chief at work stop him in the halls and congratulate him because he scored the highest out of all of the 8 or so FC1s at work that took the test. I am proud of him! We know that there is slim to no chance he will get picked up this year...or probably even next year it is still a relief to know he passed and hopefully next January he will do just as good. We are still waiting to hear on orders. The Detailer is way too doggone slow!
I think that is about all for now. I have been interrupted so many times since I started to type this that I am sure there is more but for now I have no clue what!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Four months today!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment