Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nathan's first day of 4 year old Preschool



FINALLY the day has arrived. Nathan has been a bit jealous that Jacob has been going off all day having fun while he has been stuck at home with Mom and Dad. He has been not so patiently waiting for today so he could start going to school again too! He will be going MWF from 12:30 to 3 until we move from here. I am praying when we get to San Diego there will be an opening for him in the preschool program Jacob went to just before our moving out here through the Armed Services YMCA.......

Nathan's teachers this year are named Miss Joy and Miss Patty. He got to go meet them and see his classroom last week so he was all geared up and ready to go today. It seems as though all the kids from his class last year went into the morning classes so all of the kids this year are brandnew to him (which I think is great). Nathan and Jacob are so different in so many ways and as time goes on this becomes even more clear. On the first day of first grade Jacob was very hesitant and a little teary while Nathan just is ready to go and trusts you will be back when its over. It is interesting and makes me curious as to how Owen will be in the future.

Speaking of Owen he has an ear infection and both he and I have colds so I opted to lay down for the last few minutes of his nap and had Ian take Nathan. Thankfully he was a good Daddy and took a few pictures for me. I have to laugh at his idea of a good backdrop...a trash can? He has a bit to learn!! (totally kidding, I love you Ian!)


0 comments: