I just wanted to share a few pictures of Owen from the past week. He is getting mighty big and fearless which of course scares Ian and I to death. He has had a tough couple of weeks with an ear infection and then a really bad sore throat I guess. I took him in again Friday after three days straight of crying constantly and the ears were better but the Dr. said that his throat was red with white patches. A strep test came back negative and she sent us away telling me it has to run its course and to just give tylenol/motrin. He had a couple of good fevers, stomach cramps and throwing up as well. Like I said, tough. Poor baby. In between there are moments where he is himself. He HAS to be louder than everyone else so if people are being loud or laughing loud he screams as loud as he can to outdo them. It is embarassing at times but then at the same time quite comical because he is SO proud of himself when he does it. No walking yet (fine by us!) but he will let go and stand in one spot and then take one step and a lunge at you if you are close enough. I am sure it won't be too long although I kind of wish it would be after Thanksgiving and after we have shoved him in a car for 6 days......
He needs a haircut REALLY bad but his being sick has put it off. Maybe this week......
Getting ready for church this morning. He just thought he was sooooo funny to climb on that step and stick his tongue out at me. Can you tell?
onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEijiZ2qkS875GBMYV1ak4cxyfkS68vDAXcqW27733ZVl7h6buVdoz6AuuCsGfzqxlHYqUmC61DWg_QdVw7zUh2LDL6jW8qB3tinHugdQvbx2-O16XHWJQUjyhjUd0AXxL8A2j2IohcoSXic/s1600-h/003.JPG">
Actually happy and eating.....been a while since that has happened.
Owen and his most favorite buddy!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Too big for his britches!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment