Monkey or human baby this is the question. These pictures don't even do justice to the climbing Owen does on a daily basis. Thankfully he is starting to figure out how to get down. There is NEVER a dull moment around here that is for sure but its also quite entertaining.
In the top picture he climbed on the bottom bar of his highchair. Its all of maybe 2 inches off the ground but he could not figure out how to step down and was quite annoyed that I was not jumping up to help him.
He loves to jump on these tubs. I love the laying on the stomach and trying to figure out should I get back down or should I get up.
These last two pictures are to show his true colors. He is always so smiley! Ya right! These are from the night before last when he cried for 3 hours straight. It was take a picture and try to laugh about it or go nuts!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Monkey or Human?
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
to answer your initial question: i think all your children are monkeys.. at least compared to my whimpy josh :)
Post a Comment