or so the saying goes. Today was the BEST day Owen has had in I don't know MONTHS I think. He was pleasant and happy with no nasty nose or eyes or anything else. He was HAPPY! What a joy. He woke up at 7:30 after sleeping just under 12 hours. He took a nice long 2 1/2 hour nap and was happy all the way until 7:00 tonight when we were on our way home from the store. He even ate SOMETHING at breakfast lunch AND dinner. This may not seem like much but for this child it seemed almost like some sort of miracle. He got a little fussy but nothing some riding across the tile being pushed by his brothers in the laundry basket could not fix:)
While I was making dinner tonight he stole an apple out of the bowl on the table and for the next hour or so walked around eating all the skin off of it. He was so cute I had to take some pictures. Just to see him smiley and SO talkative! He was telling all kinds of stories today. His favorite new phrase of the day was "uh-OH!" over and over.
I can only hope that this continues and the poor baby's ears and sinuses give him AND ME a break.
Monday, April 12, 2010
An Apple a day keeps the Doctor AWAY??
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment