I had an OB appointment today. I am 10 weeks 5 days and willing the end of this trimester to come. I loved the doctor I saw today. She was so nice and personable. She just had twins 12 weeks ago and has two older children as well. She took her time and answered all my questions and even gave me another ultrasound since the baby is too small to hear with the doppler yet. Everything looked great. It looks like a mix between an alien and gummy bear. Jacob is not referring to it as "the alien gummy bear" :) Poor kid names already. It was such a huge relief to see life. It almost makes feeling like hell almost all day everyday worth it. Note the "almost". The baby was measuring ahead about six days but because its under a week my due date of 11/19 will stay as is at least for now. She said just don't be surprised if I don't make it that far which I would be shocked as it is if I did since I have yet to see 40 weeks. Just crossing fingers, toes and everything else that Ian can make it back in time. 
I wanted to share these last two pictures my friend Aliesha sent me. This is of all our kids together eating cake on Easter. They were too cute:) Then the last one is an adorable picture of Owen. I love that he finally is hamming it up for the camera.

Thursday, April 28, 2011
It is a BABY:)
Posted by Sarah Heller at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like fun! And yay for Heller baby #4!
Post a Comment