I was telling my sister Christina about our countdown and she was amazed I could fit so many stars on one thing so I told her I would take a picture and share it. As long as there are no delays there are enough stars for each and every day until Ian's return. The boys took down the first three tonight for today and the two days prior. Its nice to see a few down. It is a bit daunting to walk down the stairs and see all those darn stars staring back each time. BUT I know in a few weeks as we start to see them disappear it will be invigorating:) I think it will really help the kids too.
I also put up a world map so we can chart daddy's route and put some pictures up. If he emails more we will add them around the map. (hint hint Ian!)
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Our Countdown Wall
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is great!
It must be hard having him gone. You are so strong. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment