I had been promising Owen for a week we could make these "cake" cookies for his brothers and frost them. Then we both got colds and it put things off so finally earlier this week I pulled all the stuff out and let him help me. He LOVES to be the helper. (today in fact he scrubbed all the door knobs upstairs for me!) But he REALLY loves to cook and one of the things he talks about doing with his daddy the most when he comes home is to make cookies with him. He can't wait. He LOVES cracking the eggs and honestly does not do too bad a job. He is just getting so big and I reminded Ian tonight he has grown three inches in the last six months. Even looking at the picture of Ian with the boys the morning he left Owen still looks like a "toddler" but if you look at these pictures now he looks like such a big boy. I can't wait for Ian to get home and really watch the two of them interact and see their relationship pick back up. It warms my heart to even think about it. So here are some pictures of my little "helper".
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment