Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jacob's First Scout Regatta Boat Race

Tuesday night was Jacob's first Regatta Gutter Race for Scouts. We had a fun time building his little boat. Thank GOD it was not the pinewood derby is all I have to say. I would have been calling in male reinforcements for that one! Jacob did pretty good. He won a few heats and lost one or two. He did not place in the top three but had a great time overall. As a side note I am a bad, bad mom. I really need to sew the patches on Jacob's shirt. So he is not in uniform. Bad, I know. Trying! Here are pictures of the night (they did not want to load in the right order and a certain baby is not happy about me sitting here any longer so you will have to just go with it! I think you can get the picture.)

And this is what Nathan and Owen did to pass some of the time. Owen is quite the tough little cookie. Its time for Dad to come home because this pregnant momma is NOT up for this kind of play. (Side note I hit 32 weeks today. In less than two months we will have FOUR little men to raise. Exciting and overwhelming at the same time!!)

0 comments: