Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

From a Cow Boy and two storm troopers!!

Carving Pumpkins!!
Nathan's pumpkin was sprouting pumpkins within itself! Ian helped Jacob and Nathan put pictures on their pumpkins but Nathan just wanted a plain old Jack O Lantern and he carved the entire thing himself and was SO proud!:)
Jacob's is the ghosts and Owen/Ian's is the bat/cat thing. Owen picked it out and "helped" Ian carve in between carving pieces of pumpkin. The boys had a great time trick or treating. Ian took them around here while I sat in a chair out front and handed out candy to well over 200 kids in an hour. I missed going with them but hurt so bad after just sitting in that chair that I am glad I did not. Ready for this baby to get here! Ian wants me to hold out until their leave turnover next week. We shall see what the doctor says on Friday. I just know that I have never in three other pregnancies hurt so bad for weeks on end at the end like this one. Definitely DONE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!