Ian did something this year I NEVER thought he would. He succumbed and bought a FAKE tree. He has hated them in the past but has decided cutting down a tree in shorts, flip flops and sweating is worse than the fake tree. So on Thanksgiving he ventured out to Michaels and got us one at 50% off. Still way expensive...but we decided it was an investment and went for it. It actually is very pretty. Once the star is on I will take a picture but for now....the box pictures. Ian got home and I had not planned on putting the tree up yet until December 1st. But he and the boys could not wait to do it so he put it up right then. As he put it together the boys took over the box. I think now after two days it is officially dead. After playing with it inside, coloring it and making it all "pretty" they then began rolling themselves down the hill in our back yard. Definitely hours of fun. Here are some pictures from when Ian was putting the tree up....toys, who needs them?
They are not in complete order but you get the idea. It was LOUD but hilarious. They are getting so big as you can see in the "first" picture of them in front of the tree box.Saturday, November 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment