Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Happenings and Luke turns ONE month!

Holiday happenings are in full swing. Last week of course we had Nathan's school program and this Wednesday it is Jacob's turn. The boys went with Ian to a party at a pizza place last weekend for his ship's kid Christmas party and got to visit with Santa, get presents and of course enjoy the pizza place. Then last night we attended our Church's Christmas party. We had a great time and it was time to take Luke out a bit of course he slept in his carrier the entire time. :) I love this age! The "big" brothers got candy canes and pictures with Santa and Mrs. Clause. For once they ALL looked and actually had decent faces. Believe me that is nothing short of a miracle these days especially with uncooperative Owen. Here are a few pictures from last night:

On our way home from church we took the kids by one of our favorite houses with Christmas lights. It is a house where the father does the lights as an act of love for his Autistic son. It is so neat! Here are a couple of pictures Ian took.
Yesterday marked ONE MONTH OLD for Luke! So, today was his first time going to church! He again slept the entire time. Such a good little one month old. The boys wanted to take pictures together with him in his cute outfit. Unfortunately it was two plus hours past Owen's nap time and it was not happening with him but at least I got some cute ones of Jacob and Nathan with him. We had some fun taking a few shots of him. He is really starting to be vocal and expressionable. He smiled at me when I was playing with his this morning, a true smile but I am sure they will be few and far between for another couple of weeks yet. Ian said he for sure grew in the few days he was gone this past week. He seems so much longer to me! We shall see how much he grows this week with Ian gone. I wish I could have time stand still, just for a little bit. I love these baby days.

0 comments: