One of the things on the "to do" list this week was to get Owen a new twin bed so that we could put together Luke's new crib. I am glad to say its all been checked off! Owen is now sharing a room with Jacob and Nathan. Its a tight fit but it works and we can keep the play room. They are doing great, so far, sleeping together. (We shall see how things go when dad goes back to work....) So, once we got Owen set (pictures to come when I remember to take some!) it was time to put up the crib. Gramps, Jacob (and Owen when he was listening) did a great job. Jacob was so proud and told me after "it was a good time for me by myself with Gramps mom". So cute. I had to take a couple of pictures of their handy work. Time to start Luke napping in there and slowly transitioning. I am not quite ready to let him go at night....
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment