Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

We had such a great afternoon today! We decided to head down to Ocean Beach (since it was a HOT 70+ degrees here!) and walk in a few shops, enjoy some YUMMY Hodad's Burgers, onion rings and fries (Ah-maz-ING!) on the boardwalk (we used the retaining wall as our table) and then a walk on the beach and some play time in the sand and in the tide pools! The tide was out and it was beyond perfect. The boys had the time of their lives although I think Ian was right there with them. Here are some pictures from our day. Please note they did not load in the right order...and unfortunately the lense had something on it and I did not realize it but I had to share the few blury pictures anyways. Note the man with the dog and a GOAT walking them on leashes down the boardwalk...only in Ocean Beach. The kids LOVED rolling down the sand hills. Ian loved throwing fries at them and making the birds attack them, especially Jacob who screamed like a girl. Good times!!

After we got home we did baths and then the boys got to open ONE present for Christmas Eve. I had them open their new marble run from Nana. They LOVE it. Daddy and Gramps even got in on the fun. We are looking forward to tomorrow. "Santa" is busy setting up our family present of a new xbox with kinect. The boys are going to FLIP tomorrow!!

0 comments: