Thursday, October 11, 2012

A little front yard fun!

Our neighborhood is taking shape! Slowly the houses are being built. We have three done next to us and three more (the last on the street) in construction and then more across the street. I am so glad the way the houses were positioned I kept my mountain views from my bathroom. Love them! The boys are having fun having a big wide street to play on. It will be even better when all the construction is over and all the huge trucks are not going back and forth all day!

Here are some shots of the boys playing out front the other day
These last two are one of me and Luke and one of Luke yesterday to mark 11 months! I Can't believe he will be one in four weeks. This year has flown by and I can't begin to express how much I love that little boy!

0 comments: