Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I recently started using a new photo application on my phone called instagram. It can be quite addicting. I had fun the other day editing a few photos. The first picture of my ninjas is my favorite so far. The first picture is from Saturday morning of Owen and Luke at 5:30. Both have had coughs and were up WAY too doggone early. As I said then its good they are cute and I love them... The other is of Owen and Nathan ninja storming me. We were discussing halloween costumes and Nathan has decided he wants to be a ninja so we were googling DIY ideas and found a youtube video on how to make a ninja mask with a shirt. So, we tried it and the next thing you know Owen has whipped off his pj shirt and is begging me to make HIM a ninja so I had to have them pose and take a picture. It was beyond cute. So I think we will have two ninjas now for Halloween. Now if only Jacob can figure out what he wants to be....

0 comments: