Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just anothe duty day....

I hate weekend duty. There I said it. But that said we tried to make the best of it yesterday. The boys have been dying to carve pumpkins so we gutted them and will finish them up today. How I agreed to that and dealing with the MESS alone I do not know. They can't wait to carve them with Ian later today.

Luke woke up half way through and did not know quite what to think.
As you can tell the boys needed haircuts BAD! Owen I did in the morning and the big boys got theirs after pumpkins. They were a ball of energy so after Lemon Ricotta Pancakes (SO DANG GOOD) for dinner we went to a park until dark. Luke LOVED it. He was cracking everyone up doing his little walk on his hands and feet because the ground was too rough for his knees.
And one last picture from after the park:)

0 comments: