Monday, September 15, 2008

A few more pictures from the Temple and Family Visit




So my LOVELY little sis Laura emailed me pictures today. Thanks Laura! And I wanted to just share a few more of my favorites! I need to figure out how to do a slide show on here so as not to have pages of pictures but I could not decide which ones to post as I liked them all.

On a side note I hit 30 weeks today. Woo hoo. With any luck I only have 8 or 9 weeks left and no more than that. I can hope right?




Me and my Mom



Me and Owen - 28 weeks pregnant



Jacob and his beloved Gramma



Jacob hamming it up--whats new?!



Nathan and Ian head butting.....typical!



The boys loving one of the fountains at the Temple



Ian being himself-- I love him!



Temple Cookies! Auralee made these for our buffet lunch and they turned out soooo cute! (and tasted yummy too!)




Me and then Dad showing off our Temple cookies:)

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Great pictures. You look amazing Sarah. I can't believe it's only about 8-9 weeks.