
So the Navy is changing over uniforms from their "working" whites and blues to a year round uniform for enlisted sailors. Given the fact of where we are at Great Lakes is (as far as I know) one of the first commands to transfer over and Ian just got his a week or so ago. I have been trying to (make him) let me take a picture and finally today he could not escape:) It is really strange having him go from all white to this uniform but I have to say I think he looks pretty darn handsome. I asked him the first time he came home if he changed branches because to me it looks like something a Marine would wear. At least this way when he makes chief in a few years it will be an easy transition to go from kahki on top to kahki on top and bottom.
Anyhow I just wanted at least his family to see. I am adding one extra picture closer up so you can see all his ribbons and pins a little better. One big plus with this uniform is NO patches to worry about!
Isn't he cute? 
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
There is nothing like a man in uniform!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look sharp Ian! Way to work the uniform
Ian looks good! He really could be one of those people who model the uniforms! With that said, I just hate those garrison (sp?) caps. I just feel like they are saying "Welcome to McDonalds, would you like fries with that? LMBO!
That is hilarious about the hat Eileen. I hate all their hats! lol
He looks great! I still like the white uniforms myself. It is funny here to see the Air Force stare at Steve when he has the whites on. They think he is some high ranked dude. LOL...Anyhow, it will be nice to get the new uniforms. Ian wears it well.
Post a Comment