Here are a few pictures and a sweet video of Jacob and Owen:)
FINALLY last week it hit 70 degrees. We HAD to take advantage of it. So, I waited until Owen was ready for a nap and we piled into the car and went to one of the boys' favorite parks that they have been BEGGING to go to for at least 4 months now. (We drive by it every time we go to my work or up to the base). They were in heaven. They made some cute little friends and spent most of the time in the sand box. I keep reminding them of the beach in San Diego (IF the orders go through.....the detailer has messed things up so we are still waiting to hear if it can be fixed or if Ian will have to look for different orders. SO ANNOYING! He really wants these orders so please pray they work out.......)
And here is how Owen spent most of the park time:) He woke for the last 20 minutes and just enjoyed watching all the kids.
We went out to dinner on Good Friday and I had a salad with apples in it. I have tried to no avail so far to get Owen to want to eat anything. BUT he LOVED comping on the apple slices. So, I went to the store and got him these neat little feeders for babies where they have mesh bags and you put the fruit or veggie in it and then the babies can suck/chew on it and not get big chunks. He LOVES it. I think it feels good on his gums. After a while he gets tired of holding it and wants you to hold it for him. It is amusing:)
This was too cute of Nathan not to share. Don't let his looks deceive you though. He is in the running for the biggest attitude at the moment!
Look who is all boy! Already trying to get to the dump trucks. It is fun to watch him get more and more involved each day. I could not even stay in class yesterday at church because he was so LOUD. He wants to sit and scream now that he has found his voice. Its cute but probably not to those trying to feel the spirit and enjoy a great lesson:)
Last but not least a sweet video of Jacob and Owen. They love eachother so much. There are days I don't know what I would do without 5 minutes of Jacob's help.
Monday, April 20, 2009
A little of this and that......
Posted by Sarah Heller at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment