Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nathan

Nathan's preschool teacher gave me a few pictures that she had taken and used of Nathan this morning and I thought I would scan them (on our super new scanner:) and share them with you. The one of him swimming is from his "beach party" His class took a pretend airplane ride (snack, movie included and they even made suit cases. they had a "airplane" all set up for the two classes and parents came in and pretended to be the flight instructors/pilot etc) to Florida. Owen went in the water that day for the first time too and LOVED it but there was no way I could hold him and take pictures so I am glad Ms. Kathy got a cute one of Nathan.

On Thursday Nathan's class, along with the other class that meets the same time his does are all going on the Metra for a train ride. Nathan is driving us crazy begging to go NOW. A parent has to attend and he asked that I go with so I will be embarking on this "journey" with him. I will be sure to get lots of pictures. It should be fun!

0 comments: