Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Boys



I have really not been feeling well the past few days with a flu/cold and boy has it sucked. Thankfully the boys have been somewhat okay with being stuck in the house with their kleenex toating, sniveling mom. I had to pull out the camera a few times. Its those quiet sweet moments that make being a mom so worth while!

This is a daily scene. Jacob playing a game with Nathan "helping". They had a great time playing a learning site today that Jacob's school uses to help teach the kids to read.


Then you have baby O who has quickly grown into his high chair. he is still a bit short but all in all fits good. Can you see how excited he is by his toes? He looks SO much like Jacob to me in the picture. It reminds me of when I first moved back down to San Diego and put Jacob in the highchair for the first time. Time goes by so fast! Owen's other favorite place to be (sometimes for a whole 30 minutes!) is his exersaucer. He now has mastered turning around in circles to get to all the toys and its really fun to hear him "talk" (or screech as it may be) at everything. I got him his first sippy cup and while he does not always remember to tip it he loves to chew on it and loves drinking the water too. Soon enough he will get a bit of juice and I can see him loving that.

0 comments: