Ian took the boys to Lake Cuymaca today for a day of fishing. There was a free kids fishing derby today that we had heard about and decided it was the perfect day trip for Ian and the boys while Owen and I enjoyed a lazy day at home. They were up and off by 5:30 this morning and just rolled in at 8 tonight. Needless to say Nathan was passed out by the time they got home with his dinner still in his hands. I am pretty impressed by Ian. He did a great job documenting their day with the camera. The only downside is he has no pictures of himself with the kids:( But overall good job honey!
I have been told the kids are determined to eat their fish. I am not too sure how I feel about this but I will try it. I absolutely adore the one of Nathan holding the fish on the boat. I can't wait to hear about their day tomorrow when they are both coherent. They have been begging to go fishing on a boat for at least a year now (probably more from Jacob) so this really made them happy. Ian said they did really good considering the long day and never once complained of the heat with their life jackets.
Owen and I enjoyed a day consisting of me reading piled up newspapers while he watched Sprout (LOVE that channel!) and we took a nice hot walk to a garage sale being put on for a lady at our church. Then we both enjoyed a nice 3 hour nap! Yes BOTH of us. He was quite confused as to where his daddy and brothers were and asked me at least every hour if they were at "cool" (school). He will be happy for sure to see them in the morning.
Here are the pictures!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Trout Fishing!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment