The week of Thanksgiving we headed North to visit family for the week. It was the first time I had been home for my birthday in I don't know how long. I think when I was pregnant with Nathan, so six years ago. We enjoyed a week of seeing grandparents and exploring some of the beautiful landscape.
The one thing I wanted to do for my birthday was to drive out along the coast. It was looking like the weather on my birthday was going to be rainy so we decided to go the day before. Owen fell asleep on the way out there so we ended up driving a lot farther than planned but it was gorgeous! The kids loved seeing all the farms on one side of the road and the ocean on the other. We got a yummy deli lunch and enjoyed exploring at Stump Beach. The boys especially loved the sea anenimies and drift wood. It was a wonderful, beautiful day!
I can't forget the peacock. We were heading back to town and saw these two beautiful peacocks and had to stop to take pictures. Stupid me threw a chip out the window to get it to come closer and closer it did, it tried to fly in the window at me! I screamed my head off and Ian and the boys laughed until they were ready to pee their pants. Good times:)
Monday, December 6, 2010
Happy 30th Birthday to Mommy!!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment