Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!



I have been DYING to get our tree this year and to unpack all my Christmas decor that has been boxed up since Christmas of 2008! Last year we did our big move and then went home for Christmas so I never took anything out. So depressing for me because I LOVE having a tree and lights etc around the house. So, yesterday we set off to get a little tree. Ian and I decided to get a smaller tree and set it on a table with the hopes it would detour the cat and Owen a little bit. So far it seems to have worked. It is a cute fat little tree and the boys were SO excited to help decorate it. Almost too excited. I miss the boys being babies but I am truly enjoying experiencing things with them as they get older and enjoying being able to do things together.

Here are pictures from our little tree adventure!











We are going to miss family this year at Christmas but are also looking forward to staying close to home and enjoying each other and gearing up for Daddy's disappearance this spring....

0 comments: