Last night we got to enjoy Nathan and all the other Kinders sing us some adorable Haunnakah and Christmas songs. The place was packed to the brim and had to be a fire hazard but it was fun all the same. Owen loved sitting in Daddy's lap and hearing all the kids sing and I think he clapped harder and longer than any of the rest of us.
I tried to get a few shots of Nathan but as I said it was a mad house. Here are a few:
Waiting for things to start. Check out Jacob's bald spot where he decided to cut his own hair.....won't even comment on that one.
Nathan and his buddy Ben
Lining up!
Owen enjoying a cookie watching the kids
Nathan in front of one of the murals at his school. His mascot is the Gecko.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Nathan's Kindergarten Christmas Sing Along
Posted by Sarah Heller at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since when does Ian wear glasses? Nathan how cool!
Hi Sara and Nate,
I love reading your blog to see what you are up to in San Diego. I am so glad to hear that Nate is doing well in school. I really miss seeing him at Park Center Preschool. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and Happy belated birthday!
Kathy Kaczkowski
Post a Comment