



I thought it was time to add a few cute photos from the past week or so. Family have seen most of these so sorry for the repeat. I need to pull out the camera to get some more soon:) Owen is already changing so much. It seems his hair is beginning to grow in some on top too and it looks like after two blonde boys we are going to have a little brunette just like me! (Although who knows maybe the dark hair will fall out and blonde will grow in) it is the same color I had when I was born. We take him in for a two week check this week and I assume all will be well. I just am really wanting his chord to fall off so we can give him a real bath! He is a great little eater and sleeper. He normally at the worst sleeps 4 hour stretches at night which has been wonderful for me. Knock on wood it stays that way.
Ian was able to extend his vacation time through this week so we will both venture back to work next week. Should be interesting!! Life is never dull that is for sure!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Cute Pictures
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i LOVE the first picture!
I don't mind repeats! He's a cutie! I want to see more pics with the other boys with the babe!
Sarah!! He is adorable. I really think he looks like you! It will be fun to wait and see how his hair ends up... Hope you are recovering well my friend.
He is so cute. Absolutely adorable, and I can't figure out who he looks like! I think he's a good mix of both of you.
Sarah he's just so beautiful! I wish I was there to hold him and get my baby fix. :) I pray he stays on this sleep schedule for you and that if it changes it only changes for the BETTER! I hope that life is slowly falling back into place for you and all those men in your life. :D
Post a Comment