
We had such a good time last night trick or treating! For once Ian was HOME! Poor guy had to do boot camp graduation yesterday morning so while he got home at 10 pm Thursday night, he had to be up at 3:30 to be up to base and armored up on time yesterday morning. He took a cat nap though before I went to work and lasted way longer than I did last night:) Maybe that has something to do with being almost 37 weeks pregnant?
The boys got all dressed up and we headed out with most of our neighbors to go trick or treating. They had a blast running from door to door with all the kids they know. We also had some friends from church come who have a son that is in Nathan's class. The boys are all so funny with their little friends. I enjoy seeing them all interact. We ended up with Jacob's best buddy Isaiah who he loves to ride the bus with and his little brother was in a wagon so Nathan bummed a ride for the last half. We had one scare where Nathan wandered off which totally freaked me out but thankfully it was only for a few moments before our good friend met Ian as Ian went to search. Nathan came back smiling saying "I think I was lost". After that we MADE him sit in the wagon:) I swear he is going to be the end of me!
When we got home a few of our neighbors had food and the fire pit out and the boys and Ian enjoyed hanging out with them while I enjoyed the couch due to just being so sore from walking all over the neighborhood.
It was really a fun night. I can't believe next year we will have three and if Owen is anything like Nathan by then he will be toddling up to houses himself! I pray he waits until he is a year to walk!:)
Here are a few pictures of the kids. My friend Nicole got some more so if they turned out I will share when I get them.
Happy Halloween!
One last thought! It is FINALLY November! One way or another by the end of this month I will no longer be pregnant! YIPEE:) I can't wait to meet this little man who is beating me up!
Trick or treating boys! Joshua, Jacob, Isaiah and Nathan
Jacob ready to get to treating!
Nathan looking cute! (You would never guess 5 minutes before he was all upset because he no longer wanted to be a fireman but now he wanted to be a policeman. With the threat of no candy though he decided a fireman it would be:)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick Or Treating! Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE the costumes! looks like you had a ton of fun. i can not believe you're so close to delivering--i feel like you were just announcing you were expecting. crazy.
is there anything i can do to help you get ready? need someone to watch the boys? i'm going to be out of town right around when you deliver, but i'd love to help beforehand or afterwards. seriously, let me know.
Looks like the boys had soo much fun! I'm glad Ian was able to join in on the fun. The costumes are great. I bet you are just ready to get that little guy out. You are soo soo close!
Too cute! It looks like you all had a great time! I hope that you are doing well and that Owen comes earlier then later :)
sooo cute! thanks for stopping by! ohhhh my goodness, that bread is amazing!
oh, i just noiticed i'm signed on as stefan, but that last comment was from me-- jodie
Post a Comment