We got Jacob's school pictures back this week and they turned out so cute I had to share. I think I forget how big he is until I see pictures. He is growing up right before my eyes. He and I are so much alike we tend to butt heads quite a bit but I love him so much and he tries so hard to please us, especially his idol, his daddy. He loves school and asks every day if its a school day and this morning was quite annoyed that it was Sunday not a school day. Good thing for church! Hope you enjoy his smile:) I do!
**On a side "baby" note. I have been contracting since Friday night off an on. Its really starting to get annoying. But hopefully it means something is happening. Today I have the worst pressure ever. I plan to try to just rest while the "boys" all go to church. Send some labor vibes!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Kindergarten School Pictures!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, can I just tell you how depressing this picture is? He's such a big boy! How is it even possible that he's that same baby I met almost 5 years ago? That's a GREAT Kindergarten picture!
Jacob, you look so cool in your school picture! I like it, I like it a lot! And I love you tons!
hey sarah! wow, any day, hu!! good luck with that!!! i hope it all goes smooth. Hey, what is your email address. i made my blog private and i guess i need your email address to invite you back to read it. send me it at tararoutsong@yahoo.com!! thanks!!
What a grown up boy! Corban and I love your smile Jacob. You're handsome!
Post a Comment