
The title says it all. This is about how I feel these days for sure. I had Ian take a picture this morning to document my girth. I am by far bigger than I have been with the other boys BUT at the same time it seems to be almost all in the baby area thankfully besides the swelling I have everywhere else. I still can wear my regular pants if I can button them low enough. That makes me feel a bit better.
I feel like things are shifting so hopefully he will be here soon. I am definitely ready! I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and have never gone past 38 weeks and 2 days so I told Ian as of Thursday I am late:) Who knows! Could be tomorrow or I could be having Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital. At least this hospital is known to be super nice and I have heard the food is actually decent.
Enjoy the couple of pictures:) I went and got a near hair cut last week just for something new. Definitely the shortest I have ever gone. But I like it! The boys wanted to pop in the picture with me. Jacob and I were off to church while Ian and Nathan were not feeling great hence the difference in outfits:) We were sad not to have them with us today as today is the one day a year the kids do our Sacrament Meeting which is the main "service" of the day. The theme was "I am a Child of God" and the kids all did great. Jacob remembered his part and was very proud to the point of running down the aisle to give me a hug when he was done. You have to love that child.
So now we sit and wait. When will Owen decide he should come. OH and we had a few snow flakes today!:) I am really excited for the first snow. If only it was the first and ONLY!
Me and my "three" boys
A picture of my Ninja Nathan just for laughs
Sunday, November 9, 2008
STUFFED TURKEY!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG...first of all, your hair is just adorable!! I LOVE IT! SECOND and most important, you look AMAZING! You're glowing, you really are! He's going to be here this week...I just know it!!!
You really look wonderful!!!
really like the haircut. i can't believe you can still fit in your pre-preg pants, i couldn't even have gotten one leg in there while i was expecting. (but i a put on A LOT of weight...) :)
Too bad everyone didn't get to see your ninja picture from this batch... I quite enjoyed it ;)
Post a Comment