Tomorrow, June 1st marks TWELVE YEARS that Ian and I have been together. Who would have thought 12 years ago that we would be where we are today happily married, with our wonderful children, not without trials but conquering those together one by one. I love Ian so much and am so thankful we have had these three years to be together day in and day out. So here are just a few of the reasons why I love Ian so much! (in no specific order)
**He loves me no matter what.
**He makes me laugh even when I am mad at him and that is the last thing I want to do:)
**He supports me in the things he knows I want to accomplish.
**He is a wonderful father who loves his boys more than anything and would do anything for them including getting up after just a few hours of sleep some nights when I have to work and making sure they are cared for and to the places they need to be.
**He is a hard worker who tries hard to make sure he is doing what he should both at work and at church.
**He can COOK!!! and cooks for me often
**He is great at fixing things and being creative and building things.
** He is who he is and is comfortable with it. (I wish I was better at that!)
** He never lets a day go by without telling me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him.
**He is my best friend.
**Life is NEVER a dull moment:)(what you can't see in the picture is that he has his leg wrapped around me. Typical Ian!)
I love you Ian!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
12 years!
Posted by Sarah Heller at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
12 years. congrats! you guys definitely need a hot date on us soon!
Post a Comment