Just a few other random shots from the past couple of days...mostly Owen:) We got him a new Jeep stroller this weekend and he really seems to like it so far. So here are a few of him showing off his wheels and other randomness....
I walked into the room and Owen had his foot in his mouth ripping his sock off. Of course by the time I got the camera it was off all the way. He is quite obsessed with his feet these days and it just made me laugh:)
After last weeks crying for three days I was happy to just have him be peaceful! Look how much his hair is growing in and how brown it is:) Ian jokes around saying he "missed" this third time around with the dark eyes and hair. I am excited to have one baby that looks more like me:)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Randomness
Posted by Sarah Heller at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Owen is such a cutie & yes he looks very much like his mommy ;-)
Like his new wheels!! He seems to be pretty comfy in it!
I definitely think he looks more like you...bout time, right!? haha
Post a Comment