The title says it all. Mr. O turned six months old yesterday. How could half a year already have passed? He is growing and changing daily and is so much fun. As we walked through Kohls today he was in his stroller and quite happily started screaming his head off. It caught me off guard because it was definitely more shrill than I have ever heard him. I laughed so he laughed and did it again even louder. Let the fun begin!
In the past week he has decided he loves food. And I mean LOVES it. I was wondering if he ever would! You would never know he refused it for six weeks with his rolls but he did. He is SO close to sitting up. I can't wait for him to be able to on his own. I think he will be a much much happier little guy when he can sit and play because he gets so frustrated laying down. Another new favorite is the swing. He loves to sit in there and go slowly back and forth and watch the other kids run around the playground. I have yet to get a picture of that except on my camera phone so eventually I will post one.
He is definitely the light of our house right now. I don't think his two big brothers could love him any more. I thank them every day for the help they give me each day. They really have turned into great little daddies in their own right.
So, here are some pictures from the past few days! Enjoy!
The boys taking over my bed after baths last night. I love seeing them all cuddling up and playing.
Trying to sit and play with help of the boppy pillow....close so close....
I gave him a frozen waffle and he went to town!
Bathtime! Still a favorite for sure.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Six months already?
Posted by Sarah Heller at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun!!! I can hardly believe he's already six months!
such a cutie! if you want to meet at the park district some evening or early morning next week, give me a call. it would be fun to hang out together.
Post a Comment