Friday, May 29, 2009

Jacob Funny

I have more to blog but not the time at the moment but wanted to get this on here before I totally forgot. I picked up Jacob at school today and we had our "normal" "how was your day" conversation. It went as follows:

Me: Did you have a good day?

Jake: Oh ya

Me: Did you have gym?

Jake: yep

Me: did you run again? (they have been running outside every week now that it is warmer)

Jake: yep outside

Me: How did you do?

Jake: I did great but I am NOT going to do great next year when I have to run outside everyday. I am gonna sweat to my bridges (britches)

Me: (cracking up) you mean britches?

Jake: ya britches

Me: Do you know what britches are?

Jake: YES UNDERWEAR (now he is laughing) Do you think it is funny mom that I know what britches are?

Me: Jacob you are funny period

The things he comes up with I swear............

0 comments: