Owen has had some great adventures lately on Daddy's watch. Namely devouring crusty play dough, escaping onto the front porch and enjoying a great dog bone or two.
Ian knew Owen was on the other side of the kitchen playing but did not realize he had gotten into Nathan's playdough that he obviously did not shut tight. He rounded the corner and his first thought was "Oh God" then his second thought was "its non toxic where is the camera" (FINALLY he is thinking like me as far as taking pictures!:) I was in the shower and he comes in the bathroom and tells me "um Sarah, if Owen starts pooping bright green its okay" UM WHAT? Then he proceeds to tell me the story. I laughed, was thankful I did not have to clean up the mess and praised him for his fast thinking camera action. Here are some for your enjoyment:
While I am posting....here are some shots from last weekend when we went the boys' friend's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or IAN. They made another trip to Chuck E Cheese (the three of them) Friday night but it was a different one and Ian was really disappointed they did not have fishing, hunting or simulated driving games.....he is such a KID!
Owen could not decide if he wanted celery or pizza crust so he had both:)
Nathan kicked Ian's butt 6 to 5 at air hockey. He was VERY proud of himself!
Here are the boys resting and watching tv after a long day at Chuck E Cheese...I could not resist taking a picture.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
On Daddy's Watch......
Posted by Sarah Heller at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment